1. Identity of the owner of this website
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the owner of www.osteoplac.com is:
Corporate name: Osteoplac SLU
VAT number: B-75233726
Address: Paseo Urumea, 3 - bajo. 20014 Donostia-San Sebastián. Guipúzcoa SPAIN
Telephone: +34 943 446 430
Registration data: Registered in the Commercial Registry of Guipúzcoa, Volume 1651, Folio 100, Sheet SS-13131, 1st Registration.
2. General conditions of use of this website
Access to this website attributes the status of "User", implying your express and unreserved acceptance of the general conditions that are published on www.osteoplac.com, at the time you access the website. Therefore, the User must read these general conditions of use, in each of the occasions in which he intends to access and, where appropriate, use the services provided through this website, since these may undergo modifications.
In this sense, “User” means the person who accesses, browses, uses or participates in the services and activities, free or onerous, developed at www.osteoplac.com.
2.1. Object and scope
These general conditions of use regulate the access, navigation and use of www.osteoplac.com as well as the responsibilities derived from the use of its contents such as texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information, as well as any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property. Osteoplac may establish particular conditions that will be applicable for the use and / or contracting of specific services, being the present general conditions of supplementary application.
2.2. Conditions access and use of services
- Access to www.osteoplac.com in principle is free and free.
- Minors who intend to make use of the contents on this website must have the prior consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, being the only ones responsible for the acts performed by the minors in their charge.
- At all times, the User must make a lawful use of the contents of this website, in accordance with these general conditions, current legality, morality and public order as well as the practices generally accepted on the Internet.
- The User guarantees that all the information provided through the subscription forms included in this website is lawful, real, accurate, truthful and updated. It will be the exclusive responsibility of the User the immediate communication to Osteoplac of any modification that may occur in the information provided.
- The User will refrain from: introducing viruses, programs, macros or any sequence of characters in order to damage or alter the computer systems of this website; hinder the access of other users through the massive consumption of resources; capture data included in this website for advertising purposes; reproduce, copy, distribute, transform or make available to third parties the contents included in this website; perform actions through the services included in this website that may damage intellectual property, industrial secrets, contractual commitments, rights to honor, image and personal privacy of third parties; carry out actions of unfair competition and illegal advertising.
3. Intellectual and industrial property rights
Osteoplac is the owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights of all the elements that make up www.osteoplac.com, including the brand, commercial name or distinctive sign. In particular, and not limited to, they are protected by copyright, graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, sounds and other elements contained on the website.
In no case the access or navigation in www.osteoplac.com, implies resignation, transmission or total or partial license of Osteoplac for personal use to the User about their intellectual and industrial property rights.
Therefore, the User acknowledges that the reproduction, copying, distribution, commercialization, transformation, reuse, public communication and in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of www.osteoplac.com, Without express and written authorization from Osteoplac, it constitutes an infringement of your intellectual and / or industrial property rights.
All information that does not have the consideration of personal data voluntarily transmitted to www.osteoplac.com through the Internet (including any observations, suggestions, ideas, graphics, etc.) will become the exclusive property of Osteoplac that will hold unlimited rights to use, without accruing any compensation in your favor, or in favor of any other person.
4. Regime of responsibilities and guarantees
- Osteoplac does not guarantee the legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness or accuracy of the services or information included in www.osteoplac.com, therefore it excludes any direct or indirect liability for damages of any nature, derived from the fraud of utility or expectations that the User has deposited in it.
- Osteoplac declares that it has adopted both technical and organizational measures, which, within its possibilities and the state of technology, allow the correct functioning of the web as well as the absence of viruses and harmful components, however it cannot be held responsible for: ( a) the continuity and availability of the contents and services included in www.osteoplac.com; (b) the absence of errors in said contents nor the correction of any defect that may occur; (c) the absence of viruses and / or other harmful components at www.osteoplac.com; (d) the impregnability of the security measures that have been adopted; (e) the damages caused by any person who violates the security systems of www.osteoplac.com.
- The User will be solely responsible to third parties for any communication sent personally or on their behalf to www.osteoplac.com, as well as the illegitimate use of the contents and services contained in this website.
- Osteoplac reserves the right to temporarily suspend and without prior notice, access to www.osteoplac.com for maintenance, repair, update or improvement operations. Whenever circumstances permit, Osteoplac will publish on its website, in advance, a notice indicating the date scheduled for the suspension of services.
- The links to other web pages that may exist in www.osteoplac.com can take you to websites of which Osteoplac does not assume any responsibility, since it does not have any control over them, its purpose being to inform the User from other sources of information, so the User accesses the content and the conditions of use that govern the same under his sole responsibility.
- Osteoplac is not responsible for the use that Users may make of the contents and services included in its website. Consequently, it does not guarantee that the use that Users may make of the contents and services referred to, comply with these general conditions of use, or that they do so diligently.
5. Duration and modification
- Osteoplac reserves the right to modify, in whole or in part, these general conditions of access by publishing the changes at www.osteoplac.com. You can also make without prior notice the modifications that you deem appropriate on the website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided, as well as the way in which they are presented or located. Consequently, the general conditions that are published at the moment in which the User accesses www.osteoplac.com will be understood as valid, so the User must periodically read these conditions of use.
- Regardless of the provisions of the particular conditions, Osteoplac may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time without prior notice, access to the contents of the page, without the possibility for the User to demand compensation.
6. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The relations established between Osteoplac and the User shall be governed by the provisions of the current regulations regarding the applicable legislation and the competent jurisdiction. However, for cases in which the regulations provide for the possibility for the parties to submit to a jurisdiction, Osteoplac and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply to them, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Saint Sebastian.